The herb has come a long way in recent years. What was once an illicit drug is now one of the most popular natural treatments for everything from pain to anxiety, from epilepsyto insomnia. An important part of marijuana’s recent success is the emergence of a non-psychoactive cannabinoid called cannabidiol (CBD). Unlike marijuana’s other active ingredient, THC, CBD oil does not give a high. What you get is the potential for a range of medicinal benefits without any disadvantages.
But despite all its potential health benefits, one cannot help but notice that CBD Oil is expensive. To maximise your investment and ensure it lasts as long as possible, it is really important to know how to properly store CBD Oil. The good news is that storing CBD Oil is not complicated. If you stick to a few basic principles, you should be able to keep your supply fresh and potent for months on end!
First and foremost, if you want to get the best shelf life out of your CBD, you need to make sure you buy a good quality product. Don’t be tempted by the cheapest option: you might save some money in the short term, but you will almost certainly regret it later. Look for a reputable supplier with a good track record, and check the lab results of each batch to make sure it contains at least some CBD and has not been adulterated in any way.
Once the oil is in the house, it is time to think about storage. When it comes to CBD Oil, the key things to keep in mind are temperature, light and air. CBD Oil is sensitive to light and heat, so try to store it in a dark, cool place: a cupboard in the pantry or a kitchen cabinet would be ideal. Also, be sure to store the oil in an airtight, tightly closed container. This will prevent the oil from oxidising too quickly and going off prematurely. .
Finally, if you want to ensure that your CBD Oil lasts as long as possible, it is a good idea to put a label on the bottle indicating when it has been opened. This way, you will know exactly when it is time to discard the oil and replace it with a new batch. In general, most experts recommend using CBD Oil within 3-6 months after opening, although this varies depending on how it is stored and the type of oil purchased.
The oil should be used within 3-6 months after opening.
1. When it comes to buying CBD Oil, it pays to look around and compare prices. Fortunately, there are some excellent suppliers, such as CBD Therapy, that offer a wide range of hemp products, including CBD Oil, tested to the highest standards, so you know you are getting the best of the best at a great price.
2. Another positive aspect of CBD oil is that it does not need to be refrigerated. That said, if you want to maximise shelf life, it is still best stored in a cool, dark place, preferably away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
3. If, for any reason, you decide to store CBD Oil in the refrigerator, be sure to put it in an airtight bag or container. This will prevent moisture from entering, which could cause the oil to degrade faster over time.
4. Similarly, if you plan to take CBD Oil on a trip, think twice before putting it in your bag. If it gets too hot while travelling, the oil may degrade more quickly, losing its potency and effectiveness.
5. It is also important to keep CBD Oil away from strong smelling substances. The smell of CBD Oil can linger, so it is best to keep it away from perfumes, colognes and other strong smells.
6. It is also worth noting that some CBD Oil products may have an expiry date. If this is the case, be sure to check it before using the oil, as using it after the expiry date could mean that it has lost some potency.
7. A final tip for storing CBD Oil is to make sure it is always stored away from children and pets. CBD Oil can be dangerous if ingested, so it is important to store it in a safe place where small hands and paws cannot reach it.
8. CBD Oil is delicate, so you should never tamper with it or try to modify it in any way. Doing so may nullify the therapeutic effects of the oil, so try to keep it exactly as it is.
9. Similarly, try to avoid mixing CBD Oil with other substances, as this may affect its potency. If you want to mix CBD Oil with water or food, opt for a flavoured variety so that the flavour complements the dish.
10. Finally, if you want to ensure that your CBD oil lasts as long as possible, consider buying in bulk. This way, you can buy more product at a lower price and be sure to have enough for a while! In addition, buying in bulk reduces the risk of your CBD Oil wearing off before you have had a chance to use it all.
And that’s it! By following these simple tips, you will be able to keep your CBD Oil fresh for longer and make sure you get the most out of your purchase. Don’t let the cost put you off: with the right care and attention, you will be able to keep your CBD Oil in top condition and get great value for money.